Trying to remember an arcade game from the early-mid 80s [on hold]












-1















I recall an arcade game I loved as a teen. All I recall is that:



-It was very colorful.



-It was an aerial game with air and ground targets.



-Many if not all the targets were composed largely of balls or somewhat bubble-shaped objects.



-It used a Star Wars-style flight yoke.



I suspect it may have been an import the my local arcade had, since I haven't seen it before or since. Space Harrier is vaguely reminiscent, but is not the game. The graphics were somewhat similar, though.









share









New contributor




Crayoneater is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
Check out our Code of Conduct.











put on hold as off-topic by Frank, Robotnik♦ 18 secs ago


This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:


  • "Game identification questions that rely solely on memory are off topic here. If you find a game in a video, advertisement, news article, movie and so on, and you have a picture, video/audio file, or other medium to point to, we can answer that. See our Game Identification Wiki for more info and for help with your search." – Frank, Robotnik

If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.





















    -1















    I recall an arcade game I loved as a teen. All I recall is that:



    -It was very colorful.



    -It was an aerial game with air and ground targets.



    -Many if not all the targets were composed largely of balls or somewhat bubble-shaped objects.



    -It used a Star Wars-style flight yoke.



    I suspect it may have been an import the my local arcade had, since I haven't seen it before or since. Space Harrier is vaguely reminiscent, but is not the game. The graphics were somewhat similar, though.









    share









    New contributor




    Crayoneater is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
    Check out our Code of Conduct.











    put on hold as off-topic by Frank, Robotnik♦ 18 secs ago


    This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:


    • "Game identification questions that rely solely on memory are off topic here. If you find a game in a video, advertisement, news article, movie and so on, and you have a picture, video/audio file, or other medium to point to, we can answer that. See our Game Identification Wiki for more info and for help with your search." – Frank, Robotnik

    If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.



















      -1












      -1








      -1








      I recall an arcade game I loved as a teen. All I recall is that:



      -It was very colorful.



      -It was an aerial game with air and ground targets.



      -Many if not all the targets were composed largely of balls or somewhat bubble-shaped objects.



      -It used a Star Wars-style flight yoke.



      I suspect it may have been an import the my local arcade had, since I haven't seen it before or since. Space Harrier is vaguely reminiscent, but is not the game. The graphics were somewhat similar, though.









      share









      New contributor




      Crayoneater is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
      Check out our Code of Conduct.












      I recall an arcade game I loved as a teen. All I recall is that:



      -It was very colorful.



      -It was an aerial game with air and ground targets.



      -Many if not all the targets were composed largely of balls or somewhat bubble-shaped objects.



      -It used a Star Wars-style flight yoke.



      I suspect it may have been an import the my local arcade had, since I haven't seen it before or since. Space Harrier is vaguely reminiscent, but is not the game. The graphics were somewhat similar, though.







      game-identification





      share









      New contributor




      Crayoneater is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
      Check out our Code of Conduct.










      share









      New contributor




      Crayoneater is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
      Check out our Code of Conduct.








      share



      share








      edited 2 mins ago









      Frank

      19.6k2087136




      19.6k2087136






      New contributor




      Crayoneater is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
      Check out our Code of Conduct.









      asked 3 mins ago









      CrayoneaterCrayoneater

      1




      1




      New contributor




      Crayoneater is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
      Check out our Code of Conduct.





      New contributor





      Crayoneater is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
      Check out our Code of Conduct.






      Crayoneater is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
      Check out our Code of Conduct.




      put on hold as off-topic by Frank, Robotnik♦ 18 secs ago


      This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:


      • "Game identification questions that rely solely on memory are off topic here. If you find a game in a video, advertisement, news article, movie and so on, and you have a picture, video/audio file, or other medium to point to, we can answer that. See our Game Identification Wiki for more info and for help with your search." – Frank, Robotnik

      If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.







      put on hold as off-topic by Frank, Robotnik♦ 18 secs ago


      This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:


      • "Game identification questions that rely solely on memory are off topic here. If you find a game in a video, advertisement, news article, movie and so on, and you have a picture, video/audio file, or other medium to point to, we can answer that. See our Game Identification Wiki for more info and for help with your search." – Frank, Robotnik

      If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.






















          0






          active

          oldest

          votes

















          0






          active

          oldest

          votes








          0






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes

          Popular posts from this blog

          Cosme II de Mèdici

          Eisenach

          Why waste effort manifesting objects when there are already existing physical ones?